There are many benefits for the marine contractors and investors by using our unique long length pipe concept:
- No or very little welding work is required
- Supply of pipes in lengths of 500-600 metres results in very few joints
- Low transport costs. The tug takes several thousands metres of large diameter pipes in one tow
- Substantial time and cost savings for the marine contractors as normally no land based work site and storage area will be required
- Low installation costs due to short installation time and no need of heavy installation equipment
- Less risk for damages during handling and storage
Satisfied customers all over the world
Based on these qualities and advantages as well as the cost efficiency of the concept, contractors and investors as far as Iceland, UK, France, Portugal, Spain, Croatia, Turkey and even Brazil and Ghana have decided to place their marine pipe orders with Pipelife.
Pipes across the Bosporus
Production and tow delivery
We are currently undertaking a full review of our Technical Catalogue for Submarine Installations of Polyethylene Pipes to reflect the increase in pipe sizes now available and the installation techniques developed since the last revision of this document. As a result of this review, we would ask that you use the information in this document for guidance only.
For more specific enquiries, please contact our technical department who will be happy to assist you. It is planned that the review will be completed by the end of 2016 at which point, we will be announcing our new Technical Package offer to the market.
If you have any queries relating to this statement, please do not hesitate to contact us.